In Germany alone, a total of 11 million tonnes of food are wasted every year
We want to be part of the solution and therefore give you a few useful tips on how you can avoid food waste in your everyday life.
- Keep a shopping list to avoid impulse shopping .
- Wash and portion your fruit and vegetables immediately after buying them.
- Experiment creatively with your leftovers so you don't have to throw them away afterwards.
- Declutter your fridge - this way, you always have a good overview of the contents and don't forget what you have bought.
- Freeze food and leftovers that you don't need right away.