The Acquisition Team is responsible for asset selection, due diligence, portfolio assembly and asset disposition. The Analyst will assist the Acquisition Team in conducting the financial and business analysis required to evaluate a variety of potential acquisitions that meet the Fund’s minimum investment criteria and participate in the entire acquisition underwriting process from inception, execution and closing.
The Acquisition Analyst reports to the CEO of GFORM.
The most important terms and conditions of employment
- Development opportunities – support for training and development
- Internal career development – we value our employees and prefer to fill positions internally
- Flat hierarchies
- A wide range of opportunities for professional development and shaping one’s own workspace, as well as flexible working time models
- Employee events such as summer parties and Christmas celebrations
- Opportunities to travel to our European locations
- Company holidays between Christmas and New Year
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Hours: 40 per week
To apply for this position, please email your CV to: [email protected]